December 11, 2020
One Can Chili
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1 15 oz can of white beans
- 1 15 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of red chili flakes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the half onion, then saute until brown.
- Add the beans and crushed tomatoes, then fill up one of the cans with water and add the water to the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add spices, then stir. Taste and adjust.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt if desired.