Apple Cinnamon Rice Krispie Treats
- 7 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup freeze dried apples
- 1/2 cup dehydrated apple slices
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Finely chop the freeze dried apples and set aside. Next, chop the dehydrated apple slices and set aside.
- Place butter in a microwave safe dish and melt for about 45 seconds.
- Place marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir to coat and microwave in 30 second intervals. Stir at each interval till smooth.
- Gently stir in 1 tsp cinnamon and freeze dried apple.
- Add the cereal and stir into the marshmallows.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x13 pan. Use a flat bottomed glass, lightly sprayed with cooking spray, to press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Top with dehydrated apples and remaining cinnamon. Allow treats to cool before serving.