July 13th, 2021
Funfetti Cake Dip
- 1 box funfetti cake mix (432 g)
- 4 cups Cool Whip (1 L)
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles (plus more for topping)
- Animal crackers (for serving)
- To make this edible, it’s important to toast the flour in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes at 350 F first. Raw flour shouldn’t be eaten without toasting it first.
- To a large bowl, add the cake mix, Cool Whip, and vanilla yogurt. Use an electric mixer (or a whisk) to mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Just before serving, mix in the sprinkles.