Holly Jolly Jingle Juice
- 1 750 ml chilled bottle pink champagne or sparkling rosé
- 1 chilled can Klarbrunn Cherry Lime Sparkling Water
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- Fresh cranberries optional, for garnish
- Lime wedges optional, for garnish
- Mint leaves optional, for garnish
- Rosemary sprigs optional, for garnish
- Make the simple syrup by heating equal parts sugar and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the sugar is dissolved, then transfer to a heat-safe container and allow it to cool.
- To a large pitcher or punch bowl, add the rosé, Klarbrunn Cherry Lime Sparkling Water, vodka, and simple syrup. Stir to mix.
- Fill 8 glasses with ice, and portion out 1/8 of the party punch to each glass. Garnish with your choice of fresh cranberries, lime wedges, mint leaves, or rosemary sprigs.