Honey and Rosemary Smash
- 2 ounces gin or vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces honey simple syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 6-inch sprig fresh rosemary (plus additional sprigs for garnish)
- 1 can cold Klarbrunn Pomelo Grapefruit Sparkling Water
- Lemon wedges optional, for garnish
- Make the simple syrup by heating equal parts honey and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the honey is dissolved, then transfer to a heat-safe container and allow it to cool.
- Add the lemon juice, honey simple syrup, and fresh rosemary to a cocktail shaker. Muddle. Add in gin or vodka, add in the ice, and shake. Strain into two glasses filled with ice. Top with Klarbrunn Pomelo Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with lemon wedges or rosemary sprigs.