September 23, 2020
Peach Bourbon Smash
Makes: 1 Serving
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- ½ large ripe peach (diced)
- 4 large mint leaves
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon
- ½ can Klarbrunn Peach Mango Sparkling Water (cold)
- Mint sprig (optional, for garnish)
- Peach slices (optional, for garnish)
- To a cocktail shaker, add the simple syrup, peach, and mint leaves. Muddle gently.
- Add the bourbon and enough ice to fill the cocktail shaker. Shake.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass with ice and then add enough Klarbrunn Peach Mango Sparkling Water to fill the glass.
- Garnish with mint and peach slices.
Mint can become bitter when it’s over-muddled, so be gentle when you’re muddling it.