Bacon Zucchini Quiche
- 1 ½ cups Zucchini grated
- ½ tbsp. Fresh Basil finely chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon chopped
- ⅓ cup Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Green Onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup Half and Half
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 9-inch Regular Pie Frozen Crust
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk all ingredients together. Set aside a little bacon to top at the end.
- Pour egg mixture into pie crust and top with remaining bacon. Place pie on a baking tray and place on middle oven rack.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The center should be set when given a gentle shake. If the center still shakes bake an additional 5minutes.
- Remove quiche from oven and cook at least 15 minutes. After cooking, serve or cover to keep in the fridge.