Blood Orange Paloma Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz. Silver tequila
- 2 oz. Klarbrunn Pomelo Grapefruit Sparkling Water
- 2 oz. Blood Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 oz. Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- Coarse Sea Salt for the rim
- Lime Wedges for the rim
- Blood Orange Wedges for garnish
- Make the simple syrup by heating equal parts sugar and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Salt the rim. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, then dip the glass rim in a plate of coarse salt.
- Combine the tequila, blood orange juice, Klarbrunn Pomelo Grapefruit Sparkling Water, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice in a cocktail shaker to combine. Gently shake a few times, then pour over ice in the rimmed cocktail glass.