Caesar Chicken Bake
- 2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts washed and dried, about 4 chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups Creamy Caesar Dressing
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cups Freshly Grated Parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Spread the chicken out in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the creamy Caesar dressing, sour cream, and 1 cup of grated parmesan.
- Spread the creamy sauce mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then broil for 1 – 2 minutes (or until just starting to turn golden brown).
- When you pull the chicken out of the oven, the internal temperature should measure 165 F on a meat thermometer.
It’s important to use a good quality creamy Caesar dressing from the refrigerated section of your grocery store. Shelf stable ones have a higher oil content, and don’t hold up as well in the oven.