Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ cup Confectioners’ Swerve 72 grams
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 lb. Strawberries washed and stems removed
- Ground Cinnamon optional, for topping
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment (or a hand mixer with a large bowl), mix the cream cheese, Confectioners’ Swerve, and pure vanilla extract on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Transfer the filling to a piping bag.
- Core each strawberry, and pipe an even amount of the filling into each strawberry. Top with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon if desired.
The non-keto versions of this recipe tend to have a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs on top. Cinnamon is one of the key warming flavors in graham cracker crumbs, so I’ve replaced the crumbs with an optional cinnamon topping. Ground nutmeg would be great, too! It’s so important that the cream cheese is room temperature when you start. If it’s not, it will be near impossible to pipe it out of the piping bag into the strawberries. I used medium sized strawberries, because I prefer being able to have more pieces of a smaller dessert. They are a bit harder to core, but I think it’s worth it. A round metal ¼ teaspoon worked well for me for this job. If you use large strawberries, this will likely only make about 12 large stuffed strawberries.