Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 4 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 4 oz. can Diced Mild Green Chilies
- 14 oz. Chicken Broth
- 14 oz. can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz. can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 14 oz. can Mild Chili Beans
- 8 oz. can Corn drained
- 8 oz. can Sliced Black Olives drained
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a soup pot, sauté onions and peppers in olive oil. Once veggies become tender, add all remaining ingredients besides cream cheese, mozzarella, and cheddar.
- Allow Soup to simmer for 15minutes. Add the cream cheese and cheeses. Let the soup simmer an additional 10minutes, stirring to melt cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and too with slicedgreen onion, sour cream, and corn chips.