Cherry Lime Mojito Mocktail
- 2 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 3 tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 20 medium Mint Leaves
- 1 can Klarbrunn Cherry Lime Sparkling Water
- In a medium non-stick skillet, combine the water and granulated sugar. Heat until the sugar has dissolved to make simple syrup.
- In a large mason jar or a small pitcher, muddle the mint leaves and lime juice for 1 minute.
- Add in the simple syrup and Klarbrunn Cherry Lime Sparkling Water. Stir to combine.
- Pour over ice into 2 glasses. Garnish with additional mint leaves and lime wedges.
If you want a very light and refreshing drink (like for a hot July day) add in an additional can of Klarbrunn Natural Sparkling Water.