Citrus Avocado Salad with Fennel Seed Dressing
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Fennel Seeds
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 large Grapefruit peeled and cut into segments
- 1 large Orange peeled and cut into segments
- 1 Avocado pitted and cut into quarters
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mint Leaves for garnish
- First, make the dressing. In a small saucepan, combine the olive oil, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds. Set over a low heat, and swirl the pan until the spices are toasted and fragrant. Remove and let cool. Season with salt to taste.
- In a large bowl, arrange the grapefruit and orange segments with the avocado. Drizzle with the fennel seed dressing, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, then enjoy!