Fall Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies
- 12 oz. pkg. Chicken Sausage sliced into coins
- 2 Sweet Potatoes peeled and diced into 1” cubes
- 2 cups Fresh Brussel Sprouts halved
- ½ Red Onion sliced
- 1 packet Italian Seasoning Mix or 2 tsp. Regular Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinches of Salt & Pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup Pure Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Dijon Mustard
- Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray. In a bowl, toss together brussel sprouts, diced sweet potatoes, olive oil and half of the Italian seasoning. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to your liking. Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven.
- Add sliced sausage and red onion to sheet pan. In a small dish, whisk together maple syrup and mustard. Pour over all ingredients on the sheet pan and toss/mix to coat. Add the rest of the Italian seasoning and more salt and pepper if desired. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Enjoy!