Funfetti Cake Dip
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix 432 g
- 4 cups Cool Whip 1 L
- 1 ½ cup Rainbow Sprinkles plus more for topping
- Animal Crackers for serving
- To make this edible, it’s important to toast the flour in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes at 350 F first. Raw flour shouldn’t be eaten without toasting it first.
- To a large bowl, add the cake mix, Cool Whip, and vanilla yogurt. Use an electric mixer (or a whisk) to mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Just before serving, mix in the sprinkles.