Gin Basil Smash
- 2 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 ¼ oz. Simple Syrup
- small bunch Basil Leaves plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 1 can Klarbrunn Lemon Sparkling Water cold
- Make the simple syrup by heating equal parts sugar and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the sugar is dissolved, then transfer to a heat-safe container and allow it to cool.
- Add the lemon juice, simple syrup, and basil leaves to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle. Add in gin and ice, and shake.
- Strain into two glasses filled with ice.
- Top with Klarbrunn Lemon Sparkling Water.