Grilled Citrus Margarita Shrimp
- 1 lb raw cleaned peeled jumbo shrimp
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp agave or honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tequila
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients except shrimp together in a bowl.
- Place shrimp in the bowl and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and allow shrimp to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Place shrimp on the grill and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional two minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.