Grilled Hot Honey Corn
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except the corn until smooth.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the corn husk. Brush each ear evenly with the hot honey butter. Leave a little butter to top the corn after grilling.
- Grill the corn for about 10 minutes, rotating and turning every 2-3 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and top with remaining butter. Enjoy while hot.