Grilled Peach, Prosciutto, & Burrata Salad
- Klarbrunn Peach Mango Sparkling Water for serving
- 2-3 Peaches pitted and sliced
- 8 oz. Burrata sit out for 20 minutes at room temperature
- 1 cup Cherries pitted and halved
- 4-6 oz. Prosciutto thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil Leaves thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 450F.
- Toss the pitted and sliced peaches in 1 tablespoon olive oil, then add to the grill to cook 2-3 minutes on each side, closing the grill top each time to allow them to get tender.
- Plate with the sliced cherry tomatoes, pitted cherries, burrata, little bundles of prosciutto, and chopped basil.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy with Klarbrunn Peach Mango for a complimentary refreshment!