Grilled Vegetable Platter
- 2 Zucchinis sliced thinly length wise
- 1 Eggplant sliced thinly length wise
- 2 Red Bell Peppers cored and sliced into quarters
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley chopped (for garnish)
- Lay the vegetables in a casserole dish.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper, then pour the marinade over the vegetables. Let sit while you warm up the grill.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- When the grill is hot, grill the vegetables, flipping halfway through until cooked through and lightly charred.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, then serve warm or at room temperature.