Maple Roasted Carrots
- 2 lbs. Carrots quartered
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Pomegranate Seeds for garnish
- Dill for garnish
- Roasted Pistachios for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Spread the carrots evenly on a sheet tray — do NOT crowd them or they won't char.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, maple syrup, and lemon juice until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a basting brush, spread the maple mixture over the carrots evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until browned and sizzling, turning over as needed.
- Put carrots on serving platter, then garnish with pomegranate seeds, dill, and roasted pistachios for added crunch!