- 15 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 3 oz. White Rum
- 2 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 can Klarbrunn Lime Sparkling Water cold
- Make the simple syrup by heating equal parts sugar and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the sugar is dissolved, then transfer to a heat-safe container and allow it to cool.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the mint leaves. Lightly muddle until they are aromatic. Add the rum, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice. Shake.
- Add ice to a glass, and strain the cocktail into the glass. Top with Klarbrunn Lime Sparkling Water. Garnish with lime wedges or mint leaves, and serve.