No Bake Cheesecake
- 16 oz. Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Blueberry Jam or Preserves
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust prepared
- Cool Whip optional, for garnish
- Berries for garnish
- First, strain the yogurt by running it through cheese cloth and pressing firmly. Discard the excess liquid, then, in a large bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth. Chill mixture in the freezer for one hour.
- Pour yogurt mixture into the prepared pie crust, then top with the blueberry jam. Swirl through with a butter knife.
- Top with Cool Whip, if using, and fresh berries, then chill completely until serving.