One Can Chili
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ White Onion chopped
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans
- 1 15 oz. can Chickpeas
- 1 15 oz. can White Beans
- 1 15 oz. can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Red Chili Flakes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the half onion, then saute until brown.
- Add the beans and crushed tomatoes, then fill up one of the cans with water and add the water to the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add spices, then stir. Taste and adjust.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt if desired.