One Pot Veggie Pasta
- 8 oz. Spaghetti (½ box)
- 1 bunch Asparagus trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Pitted Castelvetrano Olives smashed
- ½ Preserved Lemon chopped finely
- 1 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cups Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley chopped (optional)
- Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, combine all ingredients.
- Place the skillet over medium-high heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium-low, and cover the pot.
- Check on the pasta in about 8 minutes. Continue cooking if not done, adding more water if needed.
- Garnish with additional parsley and more cheese, if desired.