Pecan Pie Bites
- 2 cups Pecans
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon plus extra for rolling
- 3 Dates pitted
- splash of water as needed
- coconut sugar for rolling
- Make the bites: in a food processor, combine the pecans, maple syrup, 1 tsp of cinnamon, dates, and a splash of water. Blend until the nuts have broken down and an even mixture is created. Add more water if needed.
- Form the mixture into golf-ball sized pieces, then smooth into spheres. Set aside.
- Mix coconut sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Roll each pecan pie bite in the cinnamon sugar mixture and then chill until dessert!