Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- ½ cup Whole Milk or Non-Dairy Milk
- ¼ cup Canned Pumpkin
- ¼ cup Water
- Maple Syrup for serving
- Add the steel cut oats to a heat proof bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the whole milk, pumpkin, water, and pumpkin spice. Whisk until smooth while warming over medium low heat.
- When mixture just starts to simmer, pour over the steel cut oats and cover the bowl.
- Let oats cook for 5 minutes, then top with maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!