Red White and Blue Sparkler
- 1 cup Hawaiian Punch
- 1/2 cup blue sports drink
- strawberries and blueberries for garnish
- crushed ice
- Place crushed ice in the bottom 1/3 of the glass. Pour in 1/2 the fruit punch leaving some of the ice exposed.
- Next, fill the next 1/3 of the glass with crushed ice. Add 1/2 the blue sports drink. Leave a little ice exposed at the top as you did with the fruit punch layer.
- Finally, add a little more ice, but leave a little room at the top for garnish. Add 1/2 the the sparkling water. Repeat to create a second drink.
- Garnish with strawberries and blueberries. Serve!