Roasted Beet Hummus
- 1 cup Prepared Cooked Beets drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional Toppings: Oregano Leaves
- In a food processor, combine the prepared beets, chickpeas, tahini, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Process the mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the beet hummus and adjust the seasoning. Make sure to check for salt and lemon juice!
- Transfer the beet hummus to a serving dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with fresh oregano leaves.