Savory Spring Puff Pastry with Artichokes, Gruyere & Prosciutto
- Klarbrunn Citrus Blend for serving
- 1 sheet Frozen Puff Pastry thawed
- 8 oz. Gruyere thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Prosciutto
- ½ cup Canned Peas drained and patted dry
- ½ cup Marinated Artichokes quartered, drained
- 1-2 cups Baby Arugula
- 8 oz. Fresh Burrata sliced into bite-sized pieces
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, lightly roll out the thawed puff pastry sheet (about10x15” rectangle). Place on the prepared pan.
- Brush the edges with water and fold over about ¾” to create a border.
- Prick the inside with a fork. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
- Evenly distribute the thinly slice gruyere, peas, and prosciutto. Bake another 8-12minutes, until the edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with the baby arugula, artichokes, fresh burrata, and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy warm with Klarbrunn Citrus Blend for a complimentary refreshment!