Slow Cooker Bourbon Glazed Meatballs
- Klarbrunn Black Cherry SparklingWater for serving
- 32 oz. Bag Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs thawed, or homemade
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce
- ¾ cup Bourbon
- ½ cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Molasses
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 6 strips Bacon fully cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup Fresh Chives chopped
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the bacon and chives. Save those ingredients for later.
- Stir everything together.
- Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, until the glaze has thickened. If meatballs are frozen, I recommend cooking or 4-6 hours. If using stovetop, cook one Medium Low Heat for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with the finely chopped bacon and chives. Place toothpicks nearby for easy grabbing.
- Enjoy warm with Klarbrunn Black Cherry Sparkling Water for a complimentary refreshment!