Tropical Fruit Salad
- ½ pint Blueberries
- 1 Mango peeled, seeded, and cubed
- ½ Pineapple peeled, cored, and cubed
- 2 Oranges peeled, with slices cut into even pieces
- 2 cups Grapes quartered
- 2 Kiwis skin removed and cut into even pieces
- 3 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp. Juice of Choice apple, pineapple, or orange all work
- Wash, cut, and prepare the fruit.
- If using the dressing, mix honey, lime juice, and juice of choice in a bowl.
- Toss fruit salad and optional dressing in a large bowl to mix.
The juices of the dressing will accumulate at the bottom of the bowl, so be sure to mix everything again just before serving.