Truffled Kale Chips
- 1 bunch Dino/Tuscan Kale
- ¼ cup Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 and prepare a sheet tray.
- Strip the leaves off of the kale stems, then tear into large, even pieces. Make sure they're around the same size so the kale chips cook evenly!
- Add the kale leaves to a large bowl, then drizzle with the truffle olive oil and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt.
- Lay the kale chips out in an even layer on the sheet tray.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, until dark green and crispy.