- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup of assorted vegetables I love using broccoli and cherry tomatoes!
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and Greek yogurt together until smooth. Add the chicken and vegetables, then season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. (If you do not have a non-stick skillet, please grease the pan!)
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, then cook, without stirring, for 5-8 minutes, until the edges pull away from the pan and the egg is cooked through.