Sparkling Pink Lemonade
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 can Lemon Klarbrunn Sparkling Water cold
- In a medium saucepan, combine the strawberries, lemon juice, and granulated sugar.
- Bring to a low boil and boil for about 5 minutes (or until it is thick and syrupy).
- Strain the syrup through a mesh strainer, and cool the syrup in the refrigerator.
- To a large glass, pour half of the can of Klarbrunn Lemon Sparkling Water, and ½ of the syrup. Stir to combine, add ice, and serve.
If you’d prefer an alcoholic beverage, you can add in 1 Tablespoon vodka per glass. This makes a very lightly sweet and flavored drink, which is refreshing and perfect for warm days. If you like a more heavily flavored or sweet drink, double the syrup. Garnish with fresh mint, lemon wedges, or additional strawberry slices. This recipe multiplies beautifully if you’d like to make more!