Sparkling Raspberry Iced Tea
- 4 ½ cups water divided
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 5 black tea bags
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cans Klarbrunn Raspberry Sparkling Water cold
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Stir in the sugar, continue mixing until it has dissolved. Remove the saucepan from the heat, and add the tea bags. Steep for 7 minutes. Discard the tea bags after steeping.
- While the tea is steeping, saute the raspberries with the remaining ½ cup water. Bring to a simmer and saute for 3 minutes. Strain the raspberries through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds, and add the raspberry juice to the tea.
- Pour the tea into a large pitcher, and add the 2 cans of cold Klarbrunn Raspberry Sparkling Water. Stir to combine.
- Pour into chilled glasses filled with ice.
Lemon wedges, fresh raspberries, and fresh mint leaves all make beautiful garnishes.