Makes: 8 servings
Time: Prep time – 10 minutes
- ½ pint blueberries
- 1 mango (peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- ½ pineapple (peeled, cored, and cubed)
- 2 oranges (peeled, with slices cut into even pieces)
- 2 cups grapes (quartered)
- 2 kiwis (skin removed and cut into even pieces)
- Dressing (Optional):
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon juice of choice (apple, pineapple, or orange all work)
- Wash, cut, and prepare the fruit.
- If using the dressing, mix honey, lime juice, and juice of choice in a bowl.
- Toss fruit salad and optional dressing in a large bowl to mix.
The juices of the dressing will accumulate at the bottom of the bowl, so be sure to mix everything again just before serving.